Crew Capacity: 5
Remaining Space: 45
Owner: Doom Guy
Full Title: THE DEATHDEALER
Design Description: Decorated with wreckage and skulls. Looks like a mess.
- Heavy Defence Laser
- Light Powered Armor
- Rocket Engine
Crew Capacity: 100
Remaining Space: 78
Full Title: ‘Orbitus XVI’ Dimensional defense Agency Interplanetary HQ
Design Description: A incomparably large craft resembling a brick in design. In looking at it, it is apparent no attempt has been made to make the ship look aesthetically pleasing, functionality apparently being far preferred.
- Light Defense Laser
- Bargain Armor (armor)
- Orbitus XVI Thrusters
- Light Defense Laser (weapon): Size 1, Power 1
A weak weapon, used as a last resort by most.
- Bargain Armor (armor): Size 1, Armor 1
Gained for a really, really low price. Wow.
- Orbitus XVI Thrusters (propulsion): Size 70, Speed 1000
Custom-made thrusters for the Orbitus XVI. Very powerful, but they still only move the Orbitus slightly.
- Heavy Defense Laser (weapon): Size 3, Power 4
A cost-efficient option for small craft armament.
- Heavy Rocket Array (weapon): Size 30, Power 15
An increasingly outdated but nonetheless effective large-scale weapons system.
- Light Armor (armor): Size 10, Armor 5
Cheap and effective, but not the best size investment.
- Light Powered Armor (armor): Size 10, Armor 10
Electromagnetic physics abuse make for a more powerful hull.
- Layered Titanium Hull (armor): Size 30, Armor 10
Despite being expansive, titanium hulls provide no more protection than much smaller counterparts.
- Ion Drive (propulsion): Size 5, Speed 250
A weak but compact method of propulsion.
- Rocket Engine (propulsion): Size 10, Speed 500
Rocket-propelled propulsion allows superior maneuverability over more efficient options.