The First Dynasty of Doremi
February 2, 2007 - February 26, 2007
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to LA. You all might have gotten here a different way, but none of that matters now. Some of you have got talent. Some of you got looks. What you all have is presence. But there is only so much room for stars on Hollywood and Vine. So step up to the plate, and be prepared to bat a thousand, or be prepared to pack your bags and go home. Only one of you will get the deal with my studio. Every actor for eirself!
Doremi (the one with the money)
Change Olympian/Olympians to Actor/Actors Change Coach to The Investor Repeal all Dynastic Rules
Proposals of Interest
- http://blognomic.com/archive/filmography/ created filmography.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/rise_to_fame/ redid filmography. Passed 19-0!
- http://blognomic.com/archive/i_dont_like_earthquakes/ created Hometowns.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/so_whats_your_scandal/ created Gossip Stories.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/fame_and_fortune1/ created Fame.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/the_silver_beige_screen/ was a minor Proposal concerning color schemes, but passed 20-0!
- http://blognomic.com/archive/easier_tracking_of_idleness/ allowed an Actor to become Idle upon request.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/easier_tracking_of_idleness/ created Critics.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/new_investor_anyone/ created a way to achieve victory, as Doremi had gone Idle.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/why_wait/ gave Chronos Phaenon victory. This notably bypassed the use of a DoV.
After Doremi went Idle for a significant period of time, an Election was held. Since the eventual outcome off the election was immediately clear, Tiberias made a Proposal to bypass a DoV and immediately declare Chronos Phaenon the victor. The Proposal passed 7-1.
There was a huge amount of activity in the middle of this Dynasty, with somewhere around 23-25 Actors active at certain times. --Qwazukee 06:25, 12 Apr 2009 (GMT)
Written by Qwazukee.