Returning players! Wiki accounts were reset in late 2014. If you haven't played since then and wish to edit the wiki, you'll need a fresh account.
From BlogNomic Wiki
Revision as of 16:51, 3 January 2020 by Cuddlebeam
Hi, I make art sometimes and do a lot of academic-y stuff for Blognomic. I also like memes and anime.
Traitor Rule Metagame
I won't perform as the Traitor even if I'm chosen to be it. This is a gameplay choice on my behalf.
My Blognomic Victories
- First Dynasty of Sphinx Deal with Pokes because we each had enough pieces to win the game if we pooled them together.
- Second Dynasty of Pokes Forced proposal through via having enough voting power to do so. I was randomly chosen among my co-conspirators.
- Twenty-Second Dynasty of Kevan Dynasty-long plan of abusing a flaw in the dynasty's first proposal.
- First Dynasty of card Made a CFJ that would roll a winner among quorum that included myself, instead of just "everyone". It landed on me.
- Fourth Dynasty of pokes Deal with TyGuy to work together to win, most notably to suppress the only other active player at the time, Kevan.
- Second Dynasty of TyGuy6 Randomly chosen among active players in a dead dynasty.