Hello! My name is naught. I have been a player here at BlogNomic since 2018, when I joined during the Third Dynasty of pokes. You may know me by my obsession with the FRUIT command or my propensity to try to make insightful comments about the rules and Gamestate as if I weren't a noob, but odds are you just know me as the weirdly quiet one that very occasionally makes Proposals (that usually fail).
Operation Lemon Squeezy
I have had an unusual level of attachment to the FRUIT command ever since I learned of its existence (read some previous edits to this page if you're curious). It has always bugged me that half of the command's outputs are citrus fruits, so I think that the command should be expanded to represent a variety of fruits.
My proposal for an expanded FRUIT command:
- FRUIT: Apple, Grape, Cherry, Pomegranate, Apricot, Peach
- CITRUS: Orange, Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, Tangelo, Kumquat
- BERRY: Straw, Rasp, Blue, Black, Lingon, Boysen, Cran, Elder, Mul, Salmon, Huckle
- MELON: Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Honeydew, Canary melon
- TROPICAL: Mango, Coconut, Guava, Pineapple, Dragonfruit, Passion fruit, Banana, Carambola, Papaya, Kiwi (not technically a tropical fruit, but it needs to be listed somewhere)
The following aren't really meant to expand on the FRUIT command, but might be fun to add anyway:
- HERB: Basil, Sage, Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Parsley, Coriander, Dill
- VEGGIE: Onion, Carrot, Cucumber, Lettuce, Broccoli, Asparagus, Potato, Yam, Kale, Beetroot, Turnip, Soy bean, Tomato
The Wayback Project (On Hold)
There is a great deal of the history of BlogNomic that is virtually unknown due to how little previous players put on record. My goal is to have the entirety of BlogNomic's history compiled in comprehensive articles, allowing for easier referral to past Dynasties, their issues, and how they resolved them.