Returning players! Wiki accounts were reset in late 2014. If you haven't played since then and wish to edit the wiki, you'll need a fresh account.
From BlogNomic Wiki
- The idol that houses John DeFoe's soul.
- A fresh corpse, which will fall onto the idol and be possessed by John DeFoe when a rope is cut.
- Stewie Griffin cutting the rope to drop the corpse while yelling "Victory is mine".
- A solar panel providing power to the speaker and blade-spring of the cardboard Griffin cutout.
- A Friken Laser; device that emits a beam of light to pinpoint a target with a glowing red dot.
- A prisoner, tied up to fall in a certain direction when killed by John DeFoe.
- A ravenous shark, to which the Friken Laser is attached with nylon cord.
- A big red button, which the dead prisoner will fall on to.
- A huge box suspended in the air, filled with explosive ping pong balls, that has a trapdoor in the bottom that opens when the big red button is pressed.
- A giant pirahna, who is blown up by the ping pong balls.
- A fairskinned damsel, who shrieks at the sight of giant toothy fish.
- A skittish hamster, who begins running in his wheel when awoken by shrieking.
- A shoelace tied to the hamster wheel, which would be wound up when spun.
- A table cloth tied to the shoelace.
- A goldfish bowl on the table cloth, inching toward the edge of the table.
- The bulldog from Tom & Jerry asleep on his pillow beside the table.
- A weather control device, which maintains heavy cloud cover over the device, preventing the sunlight from reaching the solar panel.
- Super Happy Fun Ball (carefull it's dangerous).
- A string tied to the bulldog.
- Tied to the business end of the string, the RELEASE switch on a dump truck full of Mentos backed over an Olympic-sized swimming pool filled with Diet Coke, which erupts and destroys the moon.
- A spaceman on the moon unaware that the moon is about to be destroyed.
- An ejecting mechanism on the spaceman's helmet which sends it into orbit around the Earth.
- A family of gremlins, who lived inside the helmet, who leap out in despair.
- A group of children, clapping in glee at the fireworks display of gremlins burning up on reentry to the atmosphere.
- A wall lamp activated by the sound of clapping.
- A solar panel, which turns the light of the wall lamp into electricity, which powers a huge animatronic dinosaur.