Returning players! Wiki accounts were reset in late 2014. If you haven't played since then and wish to edit the wiki, you'll need a fresh account.
From BlogNomic Wiki
|1||.||.||.||Five Aces Casino||Haunted Night Club||Casino "The One"||.|
|2||.||Animal Hospital||.||Uptown Residential||Exotic Pets||Bar||Night Club|
|3||.||.||Hotel Bar||Downtown Residential||Electronic Entertainment Bar||.||.|
|4||.||Exotic Flowers||Hotel Bar||Town Hall <All Pactmakers>||Night Club||Cathedral Nuestra Señora de las Promesas||.|
|5||.||Night Club||Hotel||Bar D4||Night Club||.||.|
The Pact Magic Records
- Cuddlebeam: "I promise to create an example Promise such as this one, if I haven't already."
- Axemabaro: "I promise I will do my best. To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight." [Scorned by Kevan] [Scorned by pokes][Scorned by Dewaldo]
Cuddlebeam: “I promise to not vote (aside from VETO), unless its to make a Voteable Matter Popular or Unpopular.”[Broken]
Cuddlebeam: “I promise to not make any comments on Proposals about their potential formal functionality, unless it's in private to such a proposal’s poster or I deem the situation to be of extreme urgency.”[Broken]
- pokes: "I promise to within 50000 years submit a proposal preventing the Seraphim from getting Extreme Seizures."
- pokes: "I promise to sell my vote on Proposals for the pokes' vote price, or PVP, which I may change publicly but initially is 1. If this has not already been done for a given proposal, if I am paid the PVP in Mana with a proposal name and a desired vote attached to the payment as a note in the GNDT, I will cast that vote on that proposal within 12 hours, if voting on that proposal is open for that time."
- orkboi: "I promise, once four or more pactmakers have scorned this promise, that I shall transfer 1 mana to each of them within 24 hours time." [Scorned by pokes] [Scorned by Kevan]
- card: "I promise to break this promise."
- pokes: "If one non-Idle Pactmaker has promised to vote for any proposal made by me that has a pun in the title, I promise to put a pun in the title of all proposals."