Jump to navigation Jump to search
Being where anyone can give their suggestions on what to do with the new BlogNomic digs.
- I can't give BlogNomic administrators quite as much control as I'd like until ExpressionEngine has more granular permissions. Maybe the upcoming 1.3 release.
- Anonymous voting. I'm not sure what would be required to make that work, but if we have more control over the underpinnings of blognomic, perhaps it is a possibility.
- Maybe, but I don't know if it's feasible. Have to keep track of IMPERIAL votes, vote changes, plus any weird stuff like Greenpeace in the current dynasty. I think the best thing would be to put together a summary page for Admins. It won't try to count the votes, just display the entire voting history for that post, so the Admin can judge for himself. --75th Trombone 19:57, 14 Jun 2005 (PDT)
- Game widgets. Can we save them as template modules to use when necessary? Like the current encryption tool.
- Yep, in fact that's already been done with the blognomic/encrypt template. We can just delete the reference from the sidebar template and keep it for a rainy day. --75th Trombone 19:57, 14 Jun 2005 (PDT)
- If the comments take as long here to load as they do on blogspot, I would like to be able to vote from main page. For each Proposal post, this would need a drop-down box with the possible votes and a button to submit. --Cosmologicon
- It would also be nice to see a vote summary on the main page, showing totals FOR/DEF/AGAINST. --smith
- A next/previous post button on the post detail page. That would make it easier to step through proposals to vote on them. --smith
- never mind, it is easy enough to use the index of proposals on the sidebar. --smith