The Fifth Dynasty of Josh
December 18th, 2010 - January 9th, 2011
Repeal all dynastic rules. Throughout the ruleset, change Divinity to Mini Figure and Imperatrix to Brickmaster.
The following players were active at the beginning of this Dynasty:
Alecto, Ambisinister, Blacky, Clarinet, Clucky, coppro, Darknight, Darth Cliche, Hyronious, iqforu, JoeFish, Josh, Purplebeard, SethOcean, Stormshade, Subrincinator, William
Posts of Interest
- Another brick in the wall - Introduced bricks.
- Hard Hats - Mini Figures could buy bricks and combine them to build constructions.
- Grab Bag! - Some bricks could be bought in random colours for 80% of the price. However, any constructions built with them could still be sold at full price.
- Citizen Brick - Created Requests, contests to build the best structure bound by certain criteria. All Requests were created and judged by the Brick Master, and a couple of requests with some of the most impressive submissions are listed below.
- Building Up - The first victory condition. After a certain amount of requests, the Brick Master could call a Lego-Off, a contest between the two richest Mini Figures to decide the winner.
- The good ol’ activity injector - Write good proposals, get free cash. Never fails to increase activity in some of the more opportunistic players.
- Behold My Life-Size Assault Tank The second victory condition required a construction of base value 1500 to be built. This was triggered by Clucky, who won the dynasty.
Clucky used the Big modifier, a grab-bag of assorted bricks and a well-timed sell to turn 480 Funds into a dungpile with a value of more than 3000 Funds, winning the game.
This dynasty saw a proposal pass that codified holiday breaks, initially over Christmas. The proposal made it clear that BlogNomic does not recognise or endorse any religious, seasonal, or national holidays, but can put measures in place to adapt to predictable downturns in activity.
WOOT LEGO User:Darth Cliche/sig 22:51, 18 Dec 2010 (GMT)