The Second Dynasty of Kevan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
October 12, 2003 - November 23, 2003
- Welcome, my captured human specimens, to the eighth round of BlogNomic, the Second Dynasty of Kevan. I am your Doctor and shall be overseeing October's experiment - for the time being, you are advised to remain safely in your sparsely-decorated homes, and should not worry yourselves about the lack of water or electricity, nor the strange noises you may be hearing in the streets outside.
Aaron (alter-egos Gillian & Bottle), Damanor, Elazar, Est, Joranj, Kamikaze, Kevan, Keitalia, Mat, Nakor, Nathan, Pakaran, Royce, Squirrel.
Proposals of Interest
- Mission Statement (Kevan 10/12/03) Humans now exist on Blognomic; at least for now.
- Use the Force (Kevan 10/13/03) Lifeforce has arisen.
- I'm not mad! Just a little angry (Damanor 10/13/03) Gives the Doctor the ability to modify Specimens.
- Let's Get Ready to Abacinate! (Aaron 10/14/03) Combat is introduced through means of challenges. Each challenge is moderated by the good Doctor.
- The Thing in the Basement, Take 2 (Damanor 10/14/03) Carol is introduced into the game.
- Attack and Defence (Kevan 10/17/03) Refines the rules of engagement with stats.
- 867-5309 (Aaron 10/17/03) Introduces Glarsh; a means of random fun for all specimens.
- Despite All My Rage ... (Aaron 10/17/03) Septic Tank is added to the Ruleset and quarantine is now available to malevolent specimens.
- We need more powurrr Cap'n (Est 10/18/03) Regeneration giving a specimen the ability to heal over time.
- Neater Surgery (Kevan 10/21/03) Simplifies modifications.
- Arrrrrrrr (Aaron 10/21/03) Makes ascension possible through Surgical Challenge; going up against the Doctor to produce the most popular improvised surgery.
- Knight Threatens Rook (Aaron 10/21/03) Utilizes lifeforce for a temporary boost in another attribute.
- More on Glarsh (Bluebottle 10/23/03) Gives Specimens the ability to petition the Doctor for more Glarsh.
- Coalition of the Stupid (Aaron 10/23/03) Gives the Doctor ability to banish smart Specimens from the lab.
- Are you looking at me?! (Squirrel 10/24/03) Group battles become legalized.
- Give Blood, Play Nomic (Damanor 10/26/03) A Specimen may give 20 lifeforce to another Specimen.
- Freedom of Movement (Kevan 10/29/03) Gives the Doctor and other Admin the ability to transfer Dead, Idle or Misbehaving Specimens to relevant rooms of the building.
- Diet Glarsh (Kevan 10/29/2003) Creates permanent chemicals that act like Glarsh only with varying affects.
- Temporally Enhanced (Aaron 10/29/03) Gives the ability to gain 2 lifeforce from voting against a passing proposal.
- Blogs? (Bluebottle 11/3/03) The removal of an obsolete appendix - specimens may no longer claim 5 lifeforce for posting on personal weblogs.
- Cowardice take two (Bluebottle 11/6/03) Labels a Specimen a Coward due to failure of engaging in Combat.
- Fight Club (Kevan 11/7/03) Simplifies combat; the Doctor is no longer required to be a mediator.
- Mensa (Bluebottle 11/14/03) Makes it possible for a specimen with an Intelligence of 5 to engage the Doctor in a Surgical Challenge. (Previously it required 6.)
- Axis All Areas (Kevan 11/17/03) Allows Specimens to fight at any time, in any locations, rather than having to specifically challenge one another in the Arena.
- To the Death! (Bluebottle 11/17/03) Rewards specimens who choose to fight in the Arena.
- Final Curtain (Bluebottle 11/17/03) Sets the stats for reanimated Specimens.
A Surgical Challenge against Damanor had the final results of 10 votes for Kevan's Go-Skin against 13 for Damanor's Tactical Primate, leaving Damanor victorious as the new Doctor.
History originally submitted by Keitalia. Re-archived by Simon. Re-re-archived by Elias IX.