The Second Dynasty of Yoda
November 15, 2008 - December 19, 2008
December 25, 2008:
Jason Smith lies dead on the side of the street, covered in blood spilling from countless wounds covering his lifeless body.
November 15, 2008:
Who even is this Jason Smith? Are larger forces at work here?
Is the future inevitable or can it be changed? Can actions we take now prevent the fate of James Smith or will the very act of trying do so cause it to happen?
Time is running out. We must do something now if we are to do anything at all.
Repeal all Dynastic Rules. Replace the occurrences of “Clansman” with “Character” and “Patriarch” with “Narrator”.
The final ruleset is located here.
Proposals of Interest
- http://blognomic.com/archive/every_good_story_needs_a_good_plot/ created Jason Smith, the Plot, and Plot Points (PP).
- http://blognomic.com/archive/location_location_location1/ created Locations.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/restructuring_the_plot/ created Plot Summary.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/it_was_a_dark_and_stormy_night/ created Weather.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/allies_and_enemies_of_jason/ created Relationships.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/weekend_ii_electric_boogaloo/ created Occupations.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/money_and_employment/ created Bucks.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/this_time_fo_real2/ created a secret Plot Twist.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/answering_the_questions/ answered some questions about the Secret Rule.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/avoiding_later_incident/ was the culmination of an incident where tusho managed to become zuff without making a Proposal. Possibly unique in Blognomic.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/glitch/ may be the first reference to Glitch Admin Powers, which would become controversial in later Dynasties.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/the_secret_revealed/ is the revelation of the Secret Rule, igniting controversy as to whether Rodlen had won or if a Metadynasty was imminent.
- One deleted CfJ would have started a Dynasty with the anonymous moniker Call for Judgment as Emperor.
- Another deleted CfJ would have ended Blognomic and a new nomic would have begun with the original rules from the creator of the game of nomic.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/compromise_mark_4_again/ started a Metadynasty.
Rodlen, slated to win the Dynasty for quite a while due to superior statistics, became the target of sabotage attempts by those trying to start a Metadynasty. When the Secret Rule was revealed, its particular wording was ambiguous enough so that it was not clear whether it had an effect or not (the effect would have been to erase a lead and start a Metadynasty). Following a mass of CfJs, one finally passed starting a Metadynasty. The new Metadynasty was known for a while as "The First Metadynasty of Rodlen" with Rodlen as Watcher, but nothing ever passed proclaiming it to be more than an average Metadynasty.
- Hmm...I'm doing quite well here...Rodlen 19:13, 5 Dec 2008 (GMT)
- I thought the CfJ Wars would never end. Darth Cliche 16:23, 19 Dec 2008 (GMT)
- You and me both. Yoda 06:28, 20 Dec 2008 (GMT)
- In fact, the spam and its commentary was hilarious. I hear that some amistar guy sux. Even Amnistar has heard about that.
- It's true, I have. --Amnistar 20:40, 26 Jun 2009 (GMT)
PoI, Ascension by Qwazukee.