The Fourth Dynasty of Josh
April 1, 2010 - April 3, 2010
- Here is the news.
- Gangs of youths are smashing their way through the city centre tonight, torching stores and buildings, after the fatal police shooting of a teenager in the worst rioting seen in decades.
- The windows of one of the city’s luxury hotels have been smashed. The lobby was filled with tear gas or smoke and a hotel guard said guests were evacuated. A small fire is burning in the lobby of the Foreign Ministry opposite Parliament.
- Downtown, dozens of buildings are being smashed and rioters are throwing Molotov cocktails.
- Anarchist groups are also blamed for late-night firebombings of targets such as banks and diplomatic vehicles.
- The police seem to have largely withdrawn but the Prime Minister tonight confirmed that he is considering applying military rule.
Repeal all dynastic rules except rule 2.3, Royal Blood. Change “Commoner” to “Anarchist” and “Mad Prince” to “Establishment”.
The following players were active at the beginning of this Dynasty:
ais523, Anonyman, Darknight*, Darth Cliche*, Ienpw III*, Josh*, Keba, Purplebeard*, Put, Qwazukee*, Rodlen*
The following players were active at the end of this Dynasty:
ais523, Anonyman, Clucky*, Darknight*, Darth Cliche*, Hyronius, Ienpw III*, Josh*, Keba, Purplebeard*, Put, Qwazukee*, Rodlen*, SeerPenguin
Posts of Interest
- God Save The Queen - Introduced RIOT scores and an early victory condition: "The Anarchist with the highest RIOT score on June 1st 2010 has achieved victory. If multiple Anarchists are tied for the highest RIOT score then they have all achieved victory."
A mere day into the dynasty, Purplebeard declared victory after observing that the second sentence of the victory condition ("If multiple Anarchists are tied for the highest RIOT score then they have all achieved victory.") could be triggered at any time.
And thus was the record for shortest dynasty broken--Darknight 05:17, 3 Apr 2010 (GMT)
- Now that I think of it, can we also call this the April Fools Dynasty?--Darknight 21:03, 3 Apr 2010 (GMT)
- I think we probably should. Josh 07:05, 4 Apr 2010 (GMT)