The First Dynasty of Farsight
29 July 2019 – 10 September 2019
- Despite the discord and in-fighting between the Royal Wizards, the War against the Western Kingdoms was won, their armies driven back to the sea by hordes of magically mutated war-beasts.
- However, the fall of the West was good news for others.
- The island nations of the Great Sea, long held in thrall to the West, suddenly found themselves free – and determined to remain so. Each nation called up its captains, launched its navy and headed for battle…
- Change Wizards to Captains and King to Admiral. Keep all special case rules active.
The following players were active at the start of the Dynasty:
The following players were active at the end of the Dynasty:
Farsight, Kevan*, Quincunx, Thunder, TyGuy6, ubq323
Posts of Interest
- (This list of significant dynastic events is currently incomplete.)
An Armistice proposal suggested victory for the Captain with the most Treasure on the 14th, if no Captain had more than 50 by that point. A few days later this was sped up to just hand TyGuy the victory, as their position - having teamed up with Thunder to take a free shot at Thunder's ship - seemed unassailable.
They declared victory. (Thunder commented "Thanks for the 1/3 chance." when voting for it.)
Seeing as I got to choose the theme and propose a lot of the initial rules, I enjoyed being Admiral for this dynasty! It was very interesting to see how it ended up working compared to how I imagined it, but of course that's because everyone else had their say in the rules. If I'm honest I don't think I was a very good Admiral, I kept making mistakes in the updating of the Chart, but I was very grateful for everyone's support and hopefully everyone had a bit of fun! Farsight