The First Dynasty of Ayesdeeef
September 3, 2014 - November 23, 2014
Hi. I’m your Coach. Call me Coach, or else…
The ambiguous soccer tournament is coming up and you boys are in no condition to win a game, let alone the Championship. Here’s the way it’s going to work around here from now on; toes on the line with shirts tucked in at 2:25, blah blah…
I guess what I’ve got to say is this: I’m a winner, and their aint no room on this team for losers. I hope for your sake that there’s room on this team for YOU.
Change Seller/Sellers to Player/Players. Change Broker to Coach. Repeal all Dynastic rules.
The following players were active during the Dynasty: ayesdeeef, Bucky*, Cpt_Koen, Eritivus, Kevan*, Nomic^3, Person93, RaichuKFM, Sprucial, Sylphrena, Teninten
Posts of Interest
- (This list of significant dynastic events is currently incomplete.)
- The Laws of the Game - Created 16 empty rules titled after the rules of association football. For the rest of the dynasty, most new ruletext was inserted into the empty rules or their subrules.
- Lazy Player-Coach - The Coach has to idle for part of the dynasty for IRL reasons.
- Scoring in Teams 2?
- Short Pass
- Not enough players? Use these cardboard cutouts!
- Deadline to get things moving - The victory condition: have both the ball and the highest Score on November 20th
- Score as a resource? - A seemingly inconsequential proposal that let Players spend Score to change their Position
The defense had an early score lead. The offense adopted the strategy of passing the ball to the two defensive Proxies and back to the front, both gathering assists and denying defense. After successfully doing this three times, Bucky (Midfield) and Sprucial (Offense) each had 3 Scores to everyone else's two. Close to the deadline, while Bucky had the Ball, Sprucial changed Positions to lower his score and end the dynasty. Bucky declared victory.