The First Dynasty of Clucky
December 11, 2006 - February 2, 2007
You have all spent the last four years training for this event. Let it be known that I have confidence is all of you, if that wasn’t the case you wouldn’t be here. You have all earned your place on this team, and I have very proud of all of you. Now is the moment that each of you have spent your life preparing for. Now is your time to shine. But remember, you are not here to bring glory to yourself, but to bring honor to your country. To OUR country. So play smart. Play fair. And give it your all.
Change Student/Students to Olympian/Olympians. Change Director to Coach. Change Sleeping to Idle. Repeal all Dynastic rules.
Proposals of Interest
- http://blognomic.com/archive/bling_bling/ created Olympic Medals.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/rivalry/ created Rivals.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/attributes/ created Attributes.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/revised_media_contest/ created Popularity.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/training_take_x1/ created Training Points.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/i_cheat_therefor_i_am/ created cheating.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/what_clucky_said/ created Trainers.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/victory_again3/ created Heroes, and thus a victory condition.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/closing_ceremonies/ created another victory condition.
- http://blognomic.com/archive/bannination/ was a CfJ banning 2 trolls (who were the same person). Set a bad precedent, perhaps.
Doremi made a DoV claiming to have fulfilled the "Hero" victory requirement. His claim centered around a liberal interpretation of the rules. In a controversial decision that could have gone either way, the DoV passed 6-4 after Clucky's last second CoV. Note that a decline in interest helped Doremi's argument.
Written by Qwazukee.