The First Dynasty of Axemabaro
November 4, 2017 — December 11, 2017
The Master of the Tesseract sighed. He was getting old, and was worried that the secrets of the artifact he held so dear would be lost forever. Yes, he had gotten some apprentices, and they showed some enthusiasm, but they mush prefers playing foolish games on these new-fangled “computers.” The Master resolved to do whatever he could to get those kids interested. Suddenly, he had an idea: What if he could turn the teaching into a real-life version of those games!? He immediacy began preparing.
Change “Homeowner” to “Master” and “Trick-or-Treater” to “Tesserer”. Repeal all dynastic rules, and change the status of none of the Special-Case rules.
The following players were active at the end of the Dynasty: Axemabaro, Cuddlebeam, Diabecko, Grynk, pokes*
*: denotes admins
Posts of Interest
- (This list of significant dynastic events is currently incomplete.)
- The Properties of the Tesseract - Added "Tessering" and Tesserer Power.
Diabecko gradually accumulated wealth in Wisdom over time, and also made several plays to try to reduce the Merit (Wisdom x Power) of other players:
- Destroyed Nature Shards from several other players via deliberately triggering Tesseract Instability via a Heat spell.
- Took the Archmaster's Watch off of Cuddlebeam and placed it on another player.
- Locked out Grynk from making any more Tessered Acts by giving them from themselves via Eddy.
His position as the winner was pretty much secure at the date when the winner with the most "points" (Merit) came, however, Cuddlebeam challenged that with an infinite loop scam to gain infinite Power (and therefore Merit). Their method's validity was questioned, but the mechanics it hinged upon was agreed to be valid. A CFJ was made to solve the issue by making a series of dicerolls for the combo, granting Cuddlebeam a ~ 13% chance to win, and Diabecko a ~ 87% chance. The rolls landed in Diabecko's favor, granting them victory.