Returning players! Wiki accounts were reset in late 2014. If you haven't played since then and wish to edit the wiki, you'll need a fresh account.

The First Dynasty of Axemabaro

From BlogNomic Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Tesseractwithelementsandtitleoptimized.png

November 4, 2017 — December 11, 2017

Ascension Address

The Master of the Tesseract sighed. He was getting old, and was worried that the secrets of the artifact he held so dear would be lost forever. Yes, he had gotten some apprentices, and they showed some enthusiasm, but they mush prefers playing foolish games on these new-fangled “computers.” The Master resolved to do whatever he could to get those kids interested. Suddenly, he had an idea: What if he could turn the teaching into a real-life version of those games!? He immediacy began preparing.

Change “Homeowner” to “Master” and “Trick-or-Treater” to “Tesserer”. Repeal all dynastic rules, and change the status of none of the Special-Case rules.

Players

The following players were active at the end of the Dynasty: Axemabaro, Cuddlebeam, Diabecko, Grynk, pokes*

*: denotes admins

Final Ruleset

https://wiki.blognomic.com/index.php?title=Ruleset_153

Posts of Interest

Ascension

Diabecko gradually accumulated wealth in Wisdom over time, and also made several plays to try to reduce the Merit (Wisdom x Power) of other players:

  • Destroyed Nature Shards from several other players via deliberately triggering Tesseract Instability via a Heat spell.
  • Took the Archmaster's Watch off of Cuddlebeam and placed it on another player.
  • Locked out Grynk from making any more Tessered Acts by giving them from themselves via Eddy.

His position as the winner was pretty much secure at the date when the winner with the most "points" (Merit) came, however, Cuddlebeam challenged that with an infinite loop scam to gain infinite Power (and therefore Merit). Their method's validity was questioned, but the mechanics it hinged upon was agreed to be valid. A CFJ was made to solve the issue by making a series of dicerolls for the combo, granting Cuddlebeam a ~ 13% chance to win, and Diabecko a ~ 87% chance. The rolls landed in Diabecko's favor, granting them victory.

Commentary

Silly comic of the dynasty's endgame
Dynastic Histories

Round One - Myke I - Lyndse I - Myke II - Kevan I - Anthony I - Est I - Kevan II - Damanor I - Kevan III - Cayvie I - Joranj I - Keitalia I - SatyrEyes I - Metadynasty I - Cayvie II - Brendan I - Kevan IV - Knightking I - Chronos Phaenon I - TrumanCapoteI - Knightking II - Quazie I - Simon I - AngryGrasshopper I - Rodney I - Aaron I - Josh II - Metadynasty II - Chronos Phaenon II - Excalabur I - Excalabur II - 75th Trombone I - Elias IX I - Metadynasty III - Angry Grasshopper II - Hix I - Thelonious I - Elias IX II - Rodney II - Clucky I - Doremi I - Chronos Phaenon III - Amnistar I - Clucky II - Amnistar II - Bucky I - Clucky III - Josh III - Kevan V - Hix II - Spikebrennan I - Jack I - Purplebeard I - Rodlen I - Yoda I - Amnistar III - Darknight I - Bucky II - Yoda II - Metadynasty IV - Arthexis I - Amnistar IV - Devenger I - Ais523 I - Yuri Dragon 17 I - Qwazukee I - Darth Cliche I - Metadynasty V - Bucky III - Wakukee I - Kevan VI - Ais523 II - Josh IV - Purplebeard II - Ais523 III - Ienpw III II - Darth Cliche II - Lilomar I - Coppro I - Ais523 IV - Kevan VII - Brendan II - Alecto I - Josh V - Clucky IV - Purplebeard III - Kevan VIII - Ais523 V - Purplebeard IV - Yoda III - Bucky IV - Kevan IX - Bateleur I - Metadynasty VI - Coppro II - Ais523 VI - Cpt Koen I - Southpointingchariot I - Josh VI - Scshunt III - Quirck I - Clucky V - Bucky V - Kevan X - Josh VII - Kevan XI - Scshunt IV - RaichuKFM I - Larrytheturtle I - Skju I - Metadynasty VII - Purplebeard V - Spitemaster I - Josh VIII - RaichuKFM II - The Alien I - Benzene I - RaichuKFM III - Purplebeard VI - Kevan XII - Ayesdeeef I - Bucky VI - Kevan XIII - Josh IX - Mideg I - Kevan XIV - Brendan III - Kevan XV - Tantusar I - Josh X - Kevan XVI - Thrawn I - Brendan IV - Kevan XVII - Moonroof I - RaichuKFM IV - Larrytheturtle II - Brendan V - Kevan XVIII - Brendan VI - RaichuKFM V - Kevan XIX - Brendan VII - Kevan XX - Viv I - Pokes I - Sphinx I - Cuddlebeam I - Pokes II - Cuddlebeam II - Metadynasty VIII - Axemabaro I - Diabecko I - Kevan XXI - Diabecko & Card I - Kevan XXII - Derrick I - Card I - Cuddlebeam III