Returning players! Wiki accounts were reset in late 2014. If you haven't played since then and wish to edit the wiki, you'll need a fresh account.
The Seventh Dynasty of Josh
Jump to navigation Jump to search
November 11, 2012 - December 14, 2012
Posts of Interest
- (This list of significant dynastic events is currently incomplete.)
- Josh's 7 - defined a six-person team (Security, Muscle, Explosives, Con Artist, Acrobat, Getaway Driver) whose roles would become filled by the players.
- Lock-Up, Stock Up and Two Smoking Barrel-Ups - gave each Crook their own two-berth Garage to store things, including Cars.
- Grand Theft Auto - let players steal new Cars.
- Honour Amongst Thieves - gave each Garage a Key, of which copies could be cut.
- Lawyers, Guns and Money - introduced Cash and car parts which could be bought with it.
- Illegal Street Racing - introduced a deadline victory mission by which the Crook with the best car on the 13th of December could claim victory.
Kevan had the best car on the 13th of December, and achieved victory.
The dynasty was followed by some discussion of its mechanics, including whether "dungeon-mastering" had been a problem.